The capacity building course has had the objective of transmitting the knowledge to promote the design of nZEB and enable the implementation of the Directive of Energy Efficiency in Buildings of the municipalities in Spain. The following areas were covered by representatives of the three projects:
- nZEB renovation; packaged solutions, barriers and challenges. April 25th.
- The main topics that have been treated are the following:
- Technologies and innovative solutions for the energy efficiency.
- Economic evaluation and financing models & mechanisms.
- Decision making in energetic rehabilitations.
- Case studies and good practice.
- Barriers and challenges that nZEB renovation faces.
On behalf of ZenN, Francisco Rodriguez, delivered a short presentation of the project, followed by a specific session on common barriers and challenges to nZEB retrofitting.
Below you can find the links to the presentations:
Vídeo1 – Welcome and presentation of NeZer, CERtuS and ZenN projects
Vídeo2 - Packaged Solutions for nZEB renovations
Vídeo3 - Common barriers and challenges in actual nZEB renovation practices
Vídeo4 – Questions Time and closing
For more information please contact Francisco Rodriguez, Tecnalia.